Here’s how you can help:
- Donate online:
No donation is too small. You can make a donation using your credit or debit card by using our secure, online PayPal account. Just click on the Donate button, and it will send you directly to the donation page. You do not even need to have a PayPal account.
- By mail: Mail a check payable to
P.O. Box 4074
Cookeville, TN 38502
- In person: We have donation jars available at our adoption events at PETCO in Cookeville.
Monetary donations help us with purchasing the supplies needed to maintain a healthy quality of life for the rescued dogs and cats in our care, providing veterinarian care, vaccinations, heartworm testing, spaying/neutering prior to adoption, plus much more. A few dollars donated can go a long way!
Donate a PETCO Gift Card
The next time you are buying supplies for your pets at Petco, buy a gift card for any monetary amount and mail it to us: at A.A.R.F. – P.O. Box 4074, Cookeville, TN 38502. Or log on to Petco.com and purchase an online gift certificate and have it emailed to us.
Below is our Wish List. We are ALWAYS in need of supplies. If you would like to donate any of these items, please get in touch with us to make arrangements to get them to us or choose from one of our online wishlists and have them shipped directly to a foster home in need!
Walmart Dog & Cat Wishlist: https://www.walmart.com/registry/RR/ede58f54-5380-4221-bfda-9562b15b88be
Walmart Cleaning Supplies Wishlist: https://www.walmart.com/registry/RR/8e52bb04-5531-4e64-911a-84e2fa4661f6
- Dry Dog Food: Bags of dry dog or puppy food, we like Purina ProPlan or similar
- Canned Dog Food: Any variety of canned dog or puppy food
- Dry Cat and Kitten Food: Bags of dry Purina Naturals for adults and bags of Purina Kitten Chow for kittens
- Canned Cat and Kitten Food: We prefer “Pate” style canned cat and kitten food, any variety
- Clean, new or used towels, fleece blankets, and sheets
- Clean, new or used dog and cat beds
- Clean, new or used waterproof bed pads (used in nursing homes, hospitals, etc.)
- Puppy Pads
- Scoopable Clumping Cat Litter (unscented preferred)
- Paper Towels
- Cat and Dog Plastic Crates and Carriers (any size)
- Wire Dog Crates with plastic pans
- Dog Collars: Clean new or used collars – particularly small and medium-sized collars
- Stainless Steel Bowls: any size
- Laundry Detergent, unscented Clorox Bleach, and Clorox Cleanup Spray
- Cat Condos
- Cat Scratchers (new or used in good condition)
- Flea/Tick Prevention: Advantage II, Frontline Plus, PetArmor Plus, K9 Advantix, or similar (any size)
- Disposable gloves
- New litterboxes and litter scoops