A.A.R.F. makes every attempt possible to find forever homes for these animals. Relocating animals from home to home has a negative affect on animals, therefore, we strive to do it right the first time. Rescue animals in general come with some type of emotional baggage. Since we were not there to see what they have experienced and witnessed, we cannot guarantee you the perfect animal immediately. All animals take patience, time, work and commitment - some rescue animals may exceed the normal amount that one would expect.
By electronically signing and submitting this contract to A.A.R.F., you are stating that you understand the mission of this organization; you understand what is expected of you in regard to caring for this animal; and you are ready, willing, and able to make this lifelong commitment to this animal.
As the Applicant, I agree to:
- Obtain any and all necessary licenses required by State and/or local authorities.
- Provide my new pet with ALL necessary veterinary care (A.A.R.F. is not responsible for any medical fees incurred after the date of the adoption)
- Have the above referenced pet under my control when it is not on the confines of my property. Cats will be housed indoors only, unless otherwise specified.
- Contact AARF if I cannot keep my pet for any reason.
- Not abuse or neglect my new adopted cat and I authorize AARF, at their sole discretion, to determine whether or not the cat has been abused or neglected. A.A.R.F. reserves the right to follow up on any adoption via telephone, e-mail or scheduled home visitation.
- Not engage my new pet in any aggressive acts, such as dog fighting.
- Not declaw my adopted cat
By electronically signing and submitting this contract to A.A.R.F., you understand that any failure to perform the foregoing agreement will constitute a breach of contract. In the event of any such breach of contract, you authorize A.A.R.F. to reclaim both possession and ownership of the adopted pet. You also understand that the pet covered by these adoption papers, is as far as can be determined by A.A.R.F., in good health. A.A.R.F. always recommends taking your new pet to the vet following adoption. I understand that there is no guarantee from A.A.R.F. regarding health, age, breed, or temperament of my new pet. I hereby release and agree to hold harmless A.A.R.F. from any claim, liability or cause of action arising from this adoption. I certify that I have read and agree to the requirements listed above. I understand that only under certain circumstances, as determined by A.A.R.F., and at their sole discretion, will a refund be issued if for whatever reason I need to return my pet.