Here’s how you can help:
Donations are not just about money, but is also about donating supplies and donating your time.
Make a monetary donation of any size
- By Paypal: No donation is too small. You can make a donation using your Credit Card or directly debit your checking or savings account by using our secure, online PayPal account. It’s just a few mouse clicks away. Just click on the Donate button, and it will link you directly to our PayPal account.
- By mail: Mail a check payable to
P.O. Box 4074
Cookeville, TN 38502
- In person: We have donation jars available every Saturday at PETCO in Cookeville.
Monetary donations help us with purchasing the supplies needed to maintain a healthy quality of life for the rescued dogs and cats in our care, providing veterinarian care, vaccinations, heartworm testing, spaying/neutering prior to adoption, plus much more. A few dollars donated can go a long way!
Donate a PETCO Gift Card
The next time you are buying supplies for your pets at Petco, buy a gift card for any monetary amount and mail it to us: at A.A.R.F. – P.O. Box 4074, Cookeville, TN 38502. Or log on to Petco.com and purchase an online gift certificate and have it emailed to us.
Below is our Wish List. We are ALWAYS in need of supplies. If you would like to donate any of these items, please contact us to make arrangements to get them to us.
- Old Towels, Blankets, and/or sheets ~ dog and/or cat beds
- Used, clean waterproof bed pads (used in nursing homes, hospitals, etc.)
- Puppy Pads
- Scoopable Cat Litter
- FOOD! Dog, Puppy, Cat and Kitten (We try to feed them Purina or Pedigree Products or better)
- Paper Towels
- Crates and Carriers
- Leashes and Collars
- Paper/Business Cards/Advertising/Office Supplies/Postage/Copies
- Used Photocopy machine
- Used Fax Machine
- Laundry Detergent, Bleach, and Cleaning Products
- Cat Condos
- Wire Crates
- Portable Dog Bathtub